Saturday, June 18, 2011

Episode 7: The Bottom 3


So many questions, first and foremost among them being: Why is Robert dressed in a Hulk Hogan costume?

Robert and Miranda, Clarice and Jess, Jordan and Tadd and Mitchell (because he couldn't perform Weds) were all in the bottom.

I didn't find any of the bottom couples particularly shocking.  Jim and I are both over Robert and his WOOing and we pretty much thought he'd be the first to go (and Miranda with him) since they generally don't like to break up couples this early on.

And then the solos happened.

Robert: I didn't think he was that strong.  Actually, it would have been stronger if he had ripped his shirt like the Hulk.

Jess: He's awesome. I adore him.

Miranda: I wasn't that impressed, but Nigel loves her.

Clarice: I thought this was pretty lame.

Tadd: This is good fun.

Jordan: To paraphrase Tyce, "You dirty, naughty girl!" Hate the one pompom tit.

Mitchell: He is so talented. I hate John Mayer, but this was a great solo.


And then the BIG SHOCKER: Nigel asked Mitchell and Robert to dance again. The judges put their heads together and decided not to decide. No one goes home! The show goes on for ever and ever!
Look, here's the thing. It was totally unfair to let all sorts of people dance in their own styles. They need to dance outside their styles and then we can see what they can do. So next week, everybody had better be outside their comfort zone. That's my opinion, anyway.

1 comment: