Friday, June 17, 2011

Episode 6: Performances

I normally watch the show live (at a slight delay on my DVR so I don't have to watch commercials) but this week's performance show coincided with Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals which trumped it this week.  Therefore, we watched both the performance and the results show on Thursday night.
Let's get down to the performance show.

Cat's wearing a LBD in a slinky black sequin fabric.  Love it.  She has a smudgey eye and has JBF hair.  Jim comments that she looks like she's doing the Walk of Shame.  Hilarious.  She's gorgeous, of course, but he was totally right.



The guest judge is Megan Mullaly, who I can only see as Tammy Swanson from Parks and Recreation.

She looks kind of crazy with a big mahogany bouffant, and I was wondering what she was doing on the show until they revealed she used to dance with a ballet company and studied at ABT. Didn't see that coming at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment