Friday, June 10, 2011

The Boys

The Girls

Iveta and Pasha (sadly, with a shirt on.) Love the little finger curl thing she does at the very end.

Ricky, Melanie, Miranda and Sasha

Jordan, Missy, Clarice and Marko. Oh Sonya, I love you so! The hard-core "butter churn" motion is really sick!

Chris, Wadi, Tadd, and Robert. Not a fan of Dave Scott or the Urkle look. Twitch did it, it's done.

Mitchell, Caitlin, Ashley, Alexander and Ryan. Travis is so wonderful! Ryan was clearly the star here.

Nick and Jess

1 comment:

  1. Just finished watching it now as I had taped it. I loved the Hip Hop routine, but I agree with you about wtf was up with the "Urkel" look? I also am so happy that the ballroom dancer got through and loved watching Mary go BONKERS over it! I though the dance with the last five, the leaves dance, was really beautiful. This is my first season watching and I think I'm really going to enjoy it. Lot of talented people!

    ReplyDelete