Friday, July 1, 2011

Top 16 Results Show

Look Ma, no chain!
 Hm.  Well, I predicted the bottom couples correctly, swapping Jess and Clarice for Miranda and Robert.  As soon as the two of them walked on stage, I said, "Oh, I totally forgot about them!" and immediately changed my opinion as to who would go home.  If you had threatened my life, I don't think I would have remembered that routine they did last week.  Apparently, to use a Cat-ism, neither did America.   I liked Miranda better than Caitlin, but I don't disagree with the decision to send them home.

 
In other news, Jim took one look at Cat and said, "Is that a vagazzled necklace?" Did anyone else notice her pastel butterfly "necklace" was actually stuck onto her?  Awkward AND ugly, I thought.  Isn't that supposed to be located above a pair of Apple Bottom Jeans?







The guest routines were gorgeous.
Axis Dance Company


And Eric Luna and Georgia Ambarian. This guy is a super-fidge and she apparently has a titanium lady piece with a convenient handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment